There are several ways to travel to Oslo:
- By air to Oslo Airport Gardermoen or to Sandefjord Airport Torp
- By boat from Copenhagen
- By train from Stockholm or Gothenburg
- By car
There are two airports connected to Oslo, where Oslo Airport Gardermoen has the most connections and are closest.
Oslo Airport Gardermoen:
- Connections to most European major airports, several airports in the US and Asia.
- The airport express train takes 20 minutes to Oslo Central Station - from there its a two minutes walk to the Opera House
Sandefjord Airport Torp:
- Connections to several European cities with Ryanair.
- Train and bus connection to Oslo - 1h30m.
Shuttle from the airport
- Airport Express train - 20 min